In the water. On the skin. Down the plughole.
- Emollient oils fully disperse in bath water.
- Free from preservatives and fragrances, Hydromol Bath & Shower Emollient moisturises and softens dry skin and eczema.
- After bathing, less oil is left on the bath surface and more goes down the plughole compared to some other widely used emollients.
- Available in 3 sizes, 350ml, 500ml and 1 litre emollient from all pharmacies.
- Add to the bath water or apply to wet skin in the shower, following the directions on the bottle. Hydromol Bath & Shower Emollient fully disperses in the bath water and does not leave a residue on the bath or shower.
- The product should be used daily in the bath or shower.
- For use with any condition in which dry skin is a feature - e.g. eczema and icthyosis.
Apply daily in the bath or shower.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.